The Why Behind Muzik Mama

This Muzik Mama is rebelling against the horrendous music that is being shoved down our ears by those who produce "Music for Kids". This blog is dedicated to the discovery of all good music out there, whether originally intended for kids or merely perfect for them.

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gotta Get It




Elizabeth Mitchell, of Brooklyn indie rock fame Ida, has produced 3 amazing children's albums. Her music makes you wish you were 3 again. I've only just ordered You Are My Flower, so I haven't anything yet to toss up for a taster. However go to the website to hear samples from all of her albums and to order.

I haven't been this excited about a kid's album since... well, I'll think about that and put it up for my next blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment